Friday, October 30, 2009

10/30/2009
Outside My Window... I am looking at the most majestic colors of Fall.
I am thinking... Contemplating on how much God loves me. He put the seasons into place, the world into orbit, and His Son on the Cross...just for me! WOW!
I am thankful for... The Cross
From the learning rooms... I am college student, so I am in the last week of my class. I am writing my Term Paper.
From the kitchen... Are the smells of Fall foods: Apple Pies, Pumpkin Chocolate Brownies, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Allspice, and Ground Ginger.
I am wearing... My Missions T-Shirt from GSBC Mission Trip 2009 (Mexi/Cali).
I am creating... My first Blog Entry!!! WOW!
I am going... Trick or Treating with my family this weekend.
I am reading... Some of the blogs/posts on Simple Woman's Day book.
I am hoping... For a beautiful Fall/Winter
I am hearing... The leaves blowing in the wind outside my office window.
Around the house... Are the glorious smells and sounds of Fall.
One of my favorite things... Is a beautiful fire in the crisp night sky of Fall/Winter.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Bake some Fall goodies, Spend time Trick or Treating with my husband and daughter, and worship on Sunday.
Here is picture thought I am sharing... A beautiful, sapphire Autumn sky; orange, burgendy, brown, and gold leaves swaying in the cool, crisp breeze, while gazing upon a big field of home-grown pumpkins, fresh for the pickin' .... just right for our jack-o-lantern this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment