Friday, October 30, 2009

My First Journal Entry

(Add The Simple Woman button HERE)
FOR TODAY (PLACE THE DATE HERE)...
Outside My Window...
I am thinking...
I am thankful for...
From the learning rooms...(if this applies)
From the kitchen...
I am wearing...
I am creating...
I am going...
I am reading...
I am hoping...
I am hearing...
Around the house...
One of my favorite things...
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Here is picture thought I am sharing...(add your picture here)
~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
(If you are participating in other themed blog carnivals, memes and whatnot, do not sign my Mister Linky. Use a single, separate post to participate here. This is only for my Daybook meme~)
You are welcome and encouraged to place the button I have created (see above) each time you participate at the top of your daybook posts or to hyperlink it on your sidebar. I would appreciate this very much!
Mention my blog and offer a link back to the main page of my blog .http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/
This is requirement to take part and a kind gesture to me your hostess as well as your readers--they will know where to join in the fun, too.
2. Copy the "permalink" from your "The Simple Woman's Daybook" post, not the link to the front page of your blog. This will make it much easier for others to find instead of looking throughthe entire list of entries at your blog for your "daybook". This will save time for all of us.
3. Come back here and add your permalink to Mister Linky box. This is the second box. In the first box where it lists "YOUR NAME"...please only place 3 words, these can be your name or blog name. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me atmailto:atsimplicity@superpa.net
PLEASE NOTE: Inappropriate links will be removed at my discretion.
HAVE FUN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment