Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Rainy Fall Day

Outside My Window... I see the beautiful raindrops sparkling in the morning light.
I am thinking... Of my to-do list, and reflecting on what a great God I serve today.
I am thankful for... My family, friends, and a God that calls me "Friend".
From the learning rooms...(if this applies)
From the kitchen... I am going to have fun baking up some Fall goodies.
I am wearing... My cleaning cloths (Today is Cleaning Day).
I am creating... My second real journal entry.
I am going... to begin cleaning.
I am reading... The Utmost for His Highest, by Oswald Chambers.
I am hoping... For a glorious day!
I am hearing... The relax tracks on aol radio.
Around the house... Are the signs of a beautiful Fall day.
One of my favorite things... is watching an awesome sunrise.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Cleaning, trick or treating, and spending time with family and friends.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...(add your picture here)

No comments:

Post a Comment